Spectra Shield Molded Loading Dock Bumpers
- Perfect protection for any low traffic truck door.
- In-plant wall protection from forklifts and other material handling vehicles.
- Makes for a clean, neat, attractive dock area.
- Molded in one piece.
- Will not warp, rust, rot or harden.
- Compact size.
- Immune to all weather applications.
Invented in 1988 by Durable Corporation to add durability to the standard EOD Molded R Bumper. A Ultra High Molecular Weight Plastic (UHMW) face is inserted into the Molded R bumper to achieve superior durability, abrasion resistance, and UV stability. The safety yellow face adds a more attractive appearance to the loading dock area.
|4&amp;quot; Thick Molded Loading Dock Bumpers|
About This Product
- Manufactured from fiber reinforced prime rubber containing nylon and polyester.
- Has an impact recovery (ASTM 1170) of 95% with a durometer reading of 80 plus or minus 5.
- Tensile strength: 950-1505 PSI.
- All models have pre-drilled, countersunk mounting holes for easy installation, and are drilled to accept 3/4" anchor bolts.
- Installation is easy. 3/4" anchor bolts are mounted
- through pre-drilled holes into dock.
- One year warranty
All Durable Corporation products are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of usage, provided our recommended installation and maintenance instructions are followed. We will not be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product.
Terms & Conditions