Extra-Thick Loading Dock Bumpers
- Have unlimited applications in factories, warehouses and docks.
- Vehicle impact protection for loading docks.
- Projecting above low docks.
- Rub rails at the sides of truck wells.
- Wall bumpers to protect against fork lift trucks.
- Special construction features to accommodate unusual anchoring conditions
- Tough piles of truck tire material virtually eliminates chipping or abrasion, unlike molded rubber, extruded rubber, conveyor belting or wood plank bumpers.
- Attractive deep black color enhances a neat, professional architectural look.
- Manufactured under pressure exceeding 1,500 lbs. to absorb over 80% of impact force.
- Anchor bolts are protected by at least 3" of rubber to prevent damage.
- Maintenance free.
Used for loading dock bumpers that require great "stand out" distance from dock seals due to steep ramps, canopied docks or overhangs.
|10.5&amp;quot; Thick Extra-Thick Loading Dock Bumpers|
|12&amp;quot; Thick Extra-Thick Loading Dock Bumpers|
|9&amp;quot; Thick Extra-Thick Loading Dock Bumpers|
About This Product
- All mounting holes correspond to standard 4.5" and 6" thick units.
- 1/4" flat plates may be substituted for one or both angles. 8" thickness now available at same price at B910 Series.
- Center anchorage device AD-3 is recommended for 36" long bumpers, and is included in the price.
- AD-3 will be supplied unless otherwise specified.
- Durable Laminated Dock Bumpers contain 80% recycled material from fabric reinforced rubber pads cut from selected recycled truck tires.
- Rubber pads laminated between structural steel angles and secured with 3/4" steel tie rods.
- Structural mounting angles permit welded installations or provide bolting through steel.
- No assembly required.
Extra-Thick bumpers are not warrantied due to specialty applications where they are used.
All Durable Corporation products are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal conditions of usage, provided our recommended installation and maintenance instructions are followed. We will not be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price of the product.
Terms & Conditions