NOTE: Durite and Dura-Rug Tire Link Mats
EFFECTIVE 4/21/2021 our lead-time on Durite and Dura-Rug Tire Link Mats is 60-90 days due to a shortage of wire.
A heavy-duty, recycled rubber tire link mat with an open surface to absorb moisture and trap dirt.
- Carpet-like nap and open mesh construction absorb moisture and trap dirt from foot traffic
- Outstanding combination of attractive appearance and utility service
- Tough nap resists wear and retains its soft texture even in high traffic locations
- Roll for convenient cleaning and storage
- Not recommended for areas where large amounts of grease and oil collect
- Holds up to heavy traffic
- Add bevel or square nosing to guarantee exact sizes
- For mats over 12' in length we recommend sectionalizing
- The maximum width is 8'. On widths of 7' and lengths of 25' or more a 10% handling charge is applied
Material: Pile top rubberized fabric links from recycled bias-ply tires woven on galvanized steel rods
Thickness: Approximately 3/4"
Pattern: Straight weave unless otherwise specified
Note: Dimensions of standard sizes are approximate. Exact size cannot be guaranteed without nosing. Mats over 12' in length should be sectionalized for easier handling.