Corrugated mats help prevent electric shock from instruments, machinery, or control panels.
- Corrugated mat surface provides dependable traction underfoot
- Non-conductive compound material
- Conforms to OSHA requirements and tested to meet ASTM D-178 requirements
- Each roll is proof tested at the specified voltage over the entire surface
- Meets the optional requirements cited by ASTM for flame resistance, ozone resistance, and oil resistance
- Orders are billed according to actual yardage shipped and may vary up to 10%
Material: Specially compounded material with a corrugated surface
Dielectric Test Voltage: 30,000 Volts AC. Each roll proof tested over the entire surface at 20,000 volts AC. Recommended maximum use voltage is 17,0000 volts AC.
Surface: Fine rib corrugation